Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
this is cool
#1
[Image: 1155889677308.jpg]
Reply
#2
In pocket mode it looks like a brick. It's not really portable >.>
Reply
#3
it's just fan art

but it's still a cool idea

yeah i like psp too. i have a psp and a ds lite.
Reply
#4
I'd be worried about the control panels breaking off. Besides, I'm not sure you can fit the connector that goes from the gamepads to the mainboard in the hinge.
Reply
#5
Yeah, that is pretty cool. And, actually, totally believable. That's definitely something Nintendo would try.

EDIT: I also have a PSP and a DS Lite. The PSP barely squeaks past the DS (woulda been a tie otherwise) for a little reason called Lumines. Lu-fuckin'-mines.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)