Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metroid Prime Hunters?
#1
Ok, so, Greg's at University. And with that, PD and I are left without a third player for our Metroid game, that we were thinking of maybe playing tonight. On DS.

So, anyone out there with a DS, that'd care to join PD and I in some Metroid?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#2
Bastard!
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#3
Why the hell can you play online with other people using the DS but you can't with the PSP? That's fucked up right there....
Reply
#4
The DS hearts life. The PSP is emo.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#5
PSP. 'Cause graphics are so much more fun than ... fun.

Anyway, yeah. I just tried the connection, and college freakin' guestnet won't allow it. Lame. I'm gonna ask about AIM, online games and the like at the IT induction thing.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
'K. We'll miss you, in the Samus world.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by I Tell Huge Lies
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
The DS is only a mild improvement to the Gameboy Advance. The PSP is a great device that can hold music, movies, and games.

I think I just made that into the biggest lie I could. Think it's untrue enough?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#8
'K. Compromises FTW.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#9
Actually, there are some games you can play online on the PSP. SOCOM3 I believe, as well as Untold Legends II. But anywho.

I have DS, but not MPH. I have Starfox and Mario Kart.
Reply
#10
you can play psp games over the net pretty painlessly provided you have a compatable setup. i played some games with random people with the xlink program.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)