Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
8 years and still going!
#1
[Image: logo_sm.gif]
Reply
#2
HBD Google!!!11one
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
HBD Google hope you get lots of presents...
Reply
#4
Ho shit! Happy Birthday!
Reply
#5
Just goes to show how long it can take things to really take off.

Grats to them for sticking with it.
Reply
#6
[Image: 8th_birthday.gif]
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
Reply
#7
HBD Google had been very useful to me over the years, so for that I thank them.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
HBD Google had been very useful to me over the years, so for that I thank them.

Met to and actaully i founf Chubbs from there, thanks to a Trunks sig =D I think it was the one he uses and from that i found his character vault then i found it to this wonderful place =D
It has helped me other wise to though.
Reply
#9
Google is my homepage. It's the only search engine I use.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
whenever I am forced to use yahoo or some other search engine I google it.

It gives me the giggles everytime.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Just goes to show how long it can take things to really take off.

Grats to them for sticking with it.
Only two, three years.

And many more!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
Jeez, we are almost there with Google on years Smile Cool.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#13
Wikipedia

Quote:Google began as a research project in January, 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California.[6] They hypothesized that a search engine that analyzed the relationships between websites would produce better results than existing techniques (existing search engines at the time essentially ranked results according to how many times the search term appeared on a page).[7] It was originally nicknamed "BackRub" because the system checked backlinks to estimate a site's importance.[8] A small search engine called RankDex was already exploring a similar strategy.[9]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
Fuxu Google!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#15
I also founf my judgement RP in google =/
Reply
#16
http://www.google.ca/search?q=hellfighte...S:official
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client...arch&meta=


And thus I declare the rights to Enroshia™

=D
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client...arch&meta=


And thus I declare the rights to Enroshia™

=D
Clan of the Shrouded Bunnies.

xD
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)