Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Funny Link Emporium
#21
Heh

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/dell-...-call.html

What do you guys think? Yay or nay? It's not the funniest, but the ending is worth it.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Heh

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/dell-...-call.html

What do you guys think? Yay or nay? It's not the funniest, but the ending is worth it.

Welcome to my world
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#23
Oh, come on, you know this is funny...
Reply
#24
As I thought, Toma. A log-out link.

It isn't funny, Toma. People have been doing it left-and-right lately, and it IS NOT FUNNY. Personally, I'm sick and tired of people ruining my joke. I wanted to have it so that I could use it maybe once a year on unsuspecting folks, but no. The Chubbs community has overused it and overused it in non-funny contexts, so now it's totally destroyed.

Whoo.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#25
NOT a log-out link... >_>
Reply
#26
lol this is a inconspiculous link
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#27
http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

The above's a serious entry though... >_>
Reply
#28
Funny or in horrible taste. You Decide.

also, a FG clip.

Stewie vs. 50 Cent

Same Clip AMV
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#29
10 min limit.

Been posted before but needs to be here:
Chicken Fight 1 & 2

Pay Up Brian.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#30
Chapelle Howard Dean (Byaaaaaah!)

These are not really funny. Just Awesome:
Matrix Ping Pong

Rube Goldberg Machines
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#31
Lazy Sunday (Yugioh Style)
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)