Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Quote:Originally posted by Tapkar
The older members have learned to ignore Toma's harsh comments. He simply rags on others of how horrible they did, when he can't even imitate it slightly.
Actually, I was here long before this Toma. Back in 05...so unless he's from that time, I guess I was still oblivious either way.
Where the heck did you get that from Tapkar?
I didn't even try to make a harsh comment, does "I'd do it, but idk what program to use. If I were to use PS, it'd take quite a while, and I don't have the will/time... " sounds like I can't do anything to imitate it?
Actually I was in an animation-based sprite RPG with DBZ, and not only did I make my own sprite, but I could animate a lot better.
Also, I was KC until spring I think, and IIRC, Pan was here back then as a different character.
Also, I wasn't trying to make a harsh comment, I was just saying how I didn't like the way it was animated. Why'd you think I put the question mark? To show that I wasn't being completely serious, I was just saying it could be better...a lot better.
If you want some tips, IM me, and I'll share. I haven't done these things in a while and I lost my special program I used to do it, but I've got a few tips too.
[end-rant]