Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Officially a Member. =O
#1
Yep, 30 posts! Woo! It feels good too, and now to set off to school! >D
Reply
#2
Psh, if you're excited now, wait till you get to 100. That's if you do.
Reply
#3
Oh yeah. I keep forgetting those pre-set Member Titles exist.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
Hehehehhehehehehe. "Member".

Anyway, congrats!

Now get back to work.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
Hehehehhehehehehe. "Member".
Why did I not see that coming? Tongue

No. Don't say it. Just don't.

But yeah, nice work Pidgey. NOW GO FOR THE 100!!!!!!!!11
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
Hehehehhehehehehe. "Member".

Anyway, congrats!

Now get back to work.

Wait until he gets to '"Full Member". Kekekeke.


And yeah, congratz Pigero! I think this this is the farthest someone has ever been with the character "Pigero". I could be wrong though.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#7
Beat me out. Then again, I'm lazy.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
*Junior Member*

...

*SHAME!*

XD

I wonder if the Admins purposely made those default titles as a way to secrtely mock the players with hidden innuendos. >>
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#9
Wait, no one congratulated me for reaching 100. Wheres the love? ;(
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Wait, no one congratulated me for reaching 100. Wheres the love? ;(
*Lurves.*

If you don't know what lurve is, think of it as luke warm love. =D
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#11
Damn you Bulma! Trying to steal my lurvins! Anyway... ^_^ Yay for me!
Reply
#12
Heh. I'm closing in on four-hundred.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#13
When I first joined I was doing like a post per day, but I was only doing like, 350 words.... I guess I just got lazy.
Reply
#14
I was so happy once I reached hyrdoflouric acid level.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
He gets so many, because he is on staff... xP So some of his are just staff decisions and stuff. Not to say he hasn't RP'ed a shit load, because he has!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)