10-31-2006, 02:50 AM
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Mmm coke
|
|
10-31-2006, 02:50 AM
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-31-2006, 02:51 AM
I find myself pausing my music every two minutes.
That was a stupid commercial. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-31-2006, 03:15 AM
I freaking loved that commerical, but maybe thats because i just loved ff9 so much.
![]()
10-31-2006, 03:29 AM
How much does Wow cost per month? Not that I'm looking to start playing I was just curious.
10-31-2006, 03:30 AM
14.99 dollars/9.00 pounds.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-31-2006, 03:32 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17 Whoa, it better be one hell of a game to charge you that much per month. I can't believe how many people play, am I missing something here? What's so great 'bout the game?
10-31-2006, 03:38 AM
9.00 pounds is roughly 17.70 USD.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-31-2006, 03:42 AM
I guess I don't have a good grasp on money, but still the way I'm looking at it is, a regular game costs ?40, and say if you were to play Wow for 2 years, at 9 pounds a month, it'd cost you ?216. Plus however much actually buying the game costs.
Like I said, must be one hell of a game. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|