12-15-2006, 08:46 AM
The mime talked and I missed it.
OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
|
I missed it!
|
|
12-15-2006, 08:46 AM
The mime talked and I missed it.
OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
12-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Eh? >_>
12-15-2006, 01:13 PM
He looked away and then the mime talked and he heard it but he didn't know it was the mime but then he turned back to me and was like DID THE MIME JUST TALK and I was like YEHHHH YA MISSED IT NUB
12-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss Kick him in the balls Then at the very least he'll be lying there all open mouthed and silent while you point and laugh. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin Very true ![]() ^Props to Aero^
12-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Then taunt him to see if you can get him mad, then try to fight him! And if the cops come and be like 'what the hizzie you doin to dat dur mime?'. Let a tear fall from your eye and be like 'he tried to touch my special place!'.
12-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin If my mouth was open he wouldn't be laughing at me XP |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|