Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cyanide and Happiness
#1
[Image: sex.jpg]
http://www.explosm.net/comics/105/

Duno if anyone has seen it or not, but this is hilarious XD

Edit: forgot img tags.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#2
/chuckle
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
[Image: captivity.png]
Reply
#4
[Image: comicnursery2.png]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
[Image: sinned.png]
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#6
I like Vi's the most, although Burter's... well, all of them were pretty good.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
[Image: 20prcrr.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
[Image: sinned.png]

Bwa!

Win!

Here's one:

[Image: carrottop.gif]
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
[Image: 20prcrr.jpg]

Huh? I don't get it.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
[Image: AmericasHat.gif]
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#11
Bwahahahahaha! Awesome.
Reply
#12
[Image: comicchairbutt2.png]
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
[Image: comicchairbutt2.png]

XD XD XD XD
Rofl.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#14
XD

Reminds me of this joke I heard a few years ago. XD
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Aqua
[Image: carrottop.gif]

I lol'ed Big Grin
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#16
[URL="http://www.explosm.net/comics/92/"]
[Image: kson0001.jpg][/URL]
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)