05-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Gee, I sure can't wait until the turnover =D
|
*Cough*
|
|
05-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Gee, I sure can't wait until the turnover =D
05-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Some roach violated me in the movie restroom. I feel so abused.
05-11-2007, 10:41 PM
lol, wtf.
Did he...erm.... nvm.
05-11-2007, 10:50 PM
I already know what you want to ask... and yes...yes he did.
*sniffle*
05-11-2007, 10:58 PM
If you think you can get VJ to work any faster, by all means, give it a shot
But if you can't, stop being impatient ![]() Want a cookie?
05-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Turles I still love you. =(
05-11-2007, 11:30 PM
I think i'm staying canon anyway.
Just get active damnit, last time we had to wait for VJ, we waited for like a year. ![]() The Prince of Darkness
05-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma LIES! You stood there and filmed it while eatting a cheeseburger!
05-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Just tell him 8 hot women will be waiting to give him the time of his life when he gets done coding the site. ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
05-12-2007, 12:21 AM
8 Brazillians with nice bundas. That should do the trick.
05-12-2007, 12:28 AM
I hope it doesn't take that long. I'm really running on empty right now with Sazuaa...
05-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa I pose this question(to anyone): Would you still be if you didn't know about the turnover or it wasn't going to happen? ![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
05-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan I honestly think I still would be at my wits end with Sazuaa regardless of the reset. Several times before there was any mention of the reset I tried to switch character. But perhaps knowing that everything was starting over has made it alittle harder, maybe without the knowledge I might have put more effort into Sazuaa.
05-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan I'm the complete opposite of Saz, in the back of my mind I hate posting knowing it will be for nothing. But I also don't wanna lose Turles cause my reset character sorta depends on him. But if there had been no mention of a reset I'd probably have Turles raging war on someone's rectum.
05-12-2007, 12:59 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan Yes. I transformed Bulma into a Goddess. I'm proud of that.
05-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Pfft excuse me but you got assualted by Nappa and Chaitzou...you've been demoted from goddess to local freakeh scientist lady.
05-12-2007, 01:14 AM
That so didn't happen in the IC world. That's blasphemy. One's a midget, and the other...um...er...which way did he go?
05-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Muhahahaha! The image shall remain fresh in my mind every time I see the name Bulma rotflmao...and now I have something special to do with my tail if I ever run into a chick IC. Vi, 18, Akane and Bulma watch out lol.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|