Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wallpapers
#1
So, instead of reviving threads months old, let's kick up a new one =D

[Image: ragcopy.jpg]

My present wallpaper, finished a few minutes ago.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
[Image: pearrotbp0.jpg]
Reply
#3
[Image: Bonsai-018.jpg]
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#4
[Image: norfairdepthsbytransfusos6.jpg]
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
[Image: blacktemple-800x.jpg]
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
[Image: Bonsai-018.jpg]

How old are you, 80? <3

I change mines frequently, this is the third one this week:

[Image: Bebop-a.jpg]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
How old are you, 80? <3

I've adopted a "no anime/video game" wallpaper policy. That rules out a lot of what I would normally go for. My options at that point are pretty things or porn. Since my nephew likes to run around the house at random, an animated background of bouncing tits would be a bad.

=(
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
How old are you, 80? <3

I've adopted a "no anime/video game" wallpaper policy. That rules out a lot of what I would normally go for. My options at that point are pretty things or porn. Since my nephew likes to run around the house at random, an animated background of bouncing tits would be a bad.

=(

Shit, that does narrow it down.
Reply
#9
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3688..._scale%3A5
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#10
[Image: 1172813142972rm3.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#11
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/downl...0x1050.jpg
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#12
[Image: %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Ka..._56014.jpg]
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#13
[Image: bgrh7.jpg]
Reply
#14
I'm tired of MK putting my love for Spiderman to shame. =(

Im stealing that btw. Thanks.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#15
It's really hard to beat my love for spidey.
Reply
#16
[Image: backgroundqh4.png]
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#17
[Image: lawlrj9.jpg]

D:
Reply
#18
Is that 3D?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Is that 3D?

No, it's on a computer screen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply
#20
I just switched.

[Image: 1179345261199nh2.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)