Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Young Pussy
#1
VS Young Puppy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LXQZ9Mwh0&eurl=
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#2
"What the heck? Did you take some cocaine?"

XD
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#3
Fuckin' epic. I love how the kitten kept coming back for more.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
It ran into the chair about a minute and 25 seconds into it. XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
Lol, that kitten had some guts. Funny clip.
Reply
#6
LoL... Who spends time filming this kind of stuff -.-

Thats one smart cat... Keep using the Computer desk to fool his opponent!
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#7
Lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cosFhppVDCs

^ Better.
Reply
#8
That was fantastic. I love how the cat was actually overpowering the dog towards the end
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
Says something about you. D;
Reply
#10
I thought this would be about something else. And I clicked. Is that wrong?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
I love how the cat ducked behind the computer desk when the dog got to his feet and snuck out to sneak attack when he laid back down.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Says something about you. D;

...That I find this video funny?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
No.
Reply
#14
I never noticed the "Did you take some cocaine?" Part until GJ mentioned it XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#15
loffle
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cosFhppVDCs

^ Better.

The cat vs the dog was funny and innocent, but that clip was pretty cruel. =/
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)