06-05-2007, 05:17 PM
I hate the newfangled episodes with the different voice actor who sounds nothing like Dexter. I guess they're a few years old now, but they're still newfangled to me.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
|
Dexter's Lab
|
|
06-05-2007, 05:17 PM
I hate the newfangled episodes with the different voice actor who sounds nothing like Dexter. I guess they're a few years old now, but they're still newfangled to me.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
06-05-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm watching the Omelette Du Fromage episode now. I also loved Aye Aye Eyes.
xD "Hey Dexter! Are YOU talking to our girls!?" "Omelette du fromage! Omelette du...fromage." "Hey slow down buddy, I didn't know it was like that!" ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
06-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
06-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raspberry She has them stupid hair tails to accentuate the look though. Mandark is all head. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|