Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When's the last time you cried?
#41
Orion Wrote:Or doing pHp coding and realising that the only reason the code doesn't work properly is because you mixed up <?php with <php?.

Or doing coding at all.

*shudders*

@Bojack: Then you're made of fail!!!1111111

Also, the song was "Que Sera Sera." Out of curiosity, why do you hate the saying? Because it reminds you of the song or just because of the mentality behind it?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#42
I really hate the song. And I prefer other phrases, the only one I can think of right now is "Live and let die", which is associated with a much better song.
Reply
#43
So you hate that phrase because there are others you like more?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#44
No, I hate the song, and I can't hear that phrase without hearing that song in my head.
Reply
#45
Bojack Wrote:I really hate the song. And I prefer other phrases, the only one I can think of right now is "Live and let die", which is associated with a much better song.

The saying is actually 'live and let live.' The guys in Queen and the Bond franchise evidently thought their variation was deliciously ironic.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#46
Relevant:

[Image: 1203798859901.jpg]
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#47
Nori Wrote:Couple of months ago. Online relationships are doomed to fail.

Yeah, totally. I'd advice people not to even bother.
Reply
#48
I was wasted a few nights ago and Tami threw a book at me. I cried. Hard.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#49
Because the book hurt?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)