Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
Don't know if anyone cares, but I'm getting kicked out of my place on Tuesday. I'll wander the globe, with my duffel bag and my 'tude, and hopefully I'll find a place where I can settle in and start writing seriously again. Of course, living/eating/clothing>writing, so if I'm not back for a while it's because I'm trying to get my life together.
Just thought I'd put that out there.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Haven't you got any family to go live with while you sort your shit out?
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
That's lame. Where are you now?
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Hope things work out for ya, man.
=/
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
No to the family; the majority of them hate me and have disowned me.
I'm in New Hampshire at the moment, but I plan on buying a bus ticket and just going somewhere random.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Nappa Wrote:No to the family; the majority of them hate me and have disowned me.
I'm in New Hampshire at the moment, but I plan on buying a bus ticket and just going somewhere random.
come to baltimore. >.>
or upstate new york. =D
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
...Baron...you live in Upstate New York?
Ben, you already know my thoughts on this. Tell me how the Meg thing works out, or doesn't.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
No. I live in Baltimore.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 0
Threads: 9
Joined: Mar 2008
I live in upstate New York.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Oh man Ben, I hope you find a place to live dude. Good luck man; I worry about ya! =(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."