03-17-2008, 02:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2008, 02:26 PM by Spencinator.)
I am. I did the weirdest thing, and I hadn't even realized I'd done it until the worst possible moment. You know how daylight savings times means you have to set your clock an hour forward? I did that... At least, on my alarm clock. However, apparently I forgot to do it for my computer.
So when I got on my computer to look at the time, it was different from my alarm clock. It jarred me for a moment, until I realized I must've set my alarm clock on the wrong time. So I moved it back an hour. What I didn't realize was that my alarm clock was the accurate time, and my COMPUTER was wrong. So for days I'd been living an hour backwards, when I should have been living an hour forward. It was so weird, but in a way kind of cool.
Unfortunately, there were consequences to this. I missed the bus, thinking I had an hour to get ready before I got out there. Now I'm in hot water with my parents. Ugh.
EDIT: After writing this, I had a bit of an episode pertaining to this and insomnia. It was so weird. I literally thought I'd gone nuts.
EDIT EDIT: While having my episode, I talked to Tim. Here is the interesting conversation I had while having my episode:
Canera411 (6:04:29 AM): Oh god.
Canera411 (6:04:33 AM): This is so fucking weird.
Canera411 (6:04:39 AM): I think I'm freaking out man.
Canera411 (6:04:47 AM): Not just with the time, either.
Canera411 (6:04:50 AM): O_O
Canera411 (6:05:04 AM): I could've sworn I heard TWO buses pass my house earlier.
Canera411 (6:05:20 AM): Which is what is supposed to happen.
Borglesplotch (6:05:26 AM): that means the changed something in the matrix
Canera411 (6:05:27 AM): However, another bus just passed my house.
Canera411 (6:05:48 AM): The one I'm supposed to get on.
Canera411 (6:06:16 AM): God.
Canera411 (6:06:23 AM): I'm losin' it.
Canera411 (6:06:35 AM): I wonder if this has somethin' to do with my illness?
Borglesplotch (6:06:50 AM): what is your illness
Canera411 (6:06:59 AM): Something to do with my head.
Borglesplotch (6:07:24 AM): well big trucks can be misconstrued as busses
Borglesplotch (6:07:31 AM): specially when sleep deprived
Borglesplotch (6:07:36 AM): I wouldnt fret
Borglesplotch (6:07:54 AM): the sleep madness has done weirder things to me before
Canera411 (6:13:30 AM): Okay, okay, you might be right.
Canera411 (6:13:51 AM): While you were talking to me, I had a panic attack and called my dad.
Canera411 (6:14:27 AM): I left the computer, so I didn't see what you said.
Canera411 (6:14:40 AM): It's probably just the sleep madness.
Canera411 (6:15:21 AM): Man, Tim, you have no idea how close I was to a mental meltdown. Honest to god, I thought I was going crazy. I'm still spasming.
Borglesplotch (6:15:50 AM): madness isnt so bad once you get used to it
Canera411 (7:16:46 AM): Okay, now I'm living at normal time.
Canera411 (7:16:52 AM): I feel nauseous now.
Canera411 (7:18:02 AM): I think the weird time occurence + insomnia + truck I thought was a bus = me completely unraveled.
Canera411 (7:18:15 AM): I'm better now.
Borglesplotch (7:18:18 AM): oh good
Canera411 (7:18:26 AM): Yeah.
Canera411 (7:19:37 AM): That still doesn't explain the weird bedroom door thing opening when it wasn't supposed. I thought it was my dad, but he came to my room five minutes later after I shut it.
Canera411 (7:19:51 AM): *sigh* I think this is a sign that I need to lay down.
Canera411 (7:19:52 AM): xD
Borglesplotch (7:20:29 AM): really
Borglesplotch (7:20:39 AM): just lie down and relax dood
Borglesplotch (7:20:44 AM): get some sleep
Canera411 (7:21:48 AM): I THINK IF I MASTURBATED EARLIER, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED/
Canera411 (7:21:49 AM): D=
Borglesplotch (7:22:16 AM): OH NOES
Canera411 (7:22:18 AM): xD *snort*
Borglesplotch (7:22:39 AM): QUICK GET THIS MAN SOME PORN STAT
Canera411 (7:22:44 AM): XD!
Canera411 (7:22:52 AM): Ahahahaaaaa.
Borglesplotch (7:24:01 AM): If mastubation cured illness there would be a masturbation wing in the hostpital with sexy nurses and fiberoptic internet connection.
Borglesplotch (7:24:06 AM): and it would be good
So when I got on my computer to look at the time, it was different from my alarm clock. It jarred me for a moment, until I realized I must've set my alarm clock on the wrong time. So I moved it back an hour. What I didn't realize was that my alarm clock was the accurate time, and my COMPUTER was wrong. So for days I'd been living an hour backwards, when I should have been living an hour forward. It was so weird, but in a way kind of cool.
Unfortunately, there were consequences to this. I missed the bus, thinking I had an hour to get ready before I got out there. Now I'm in hot water with my parents. Ugh.
EDIT: After writing this, I had a bit of an episode pertaining to this and insomnia. It was so weird. I literally thought I'd gone nuts.
EDIT EDIT: While having my episode, I talked to Tim. Here is the interesting conversation I had while having my episode:
Canera411 (6:04:29 AM): Oh god.
Canera411 (6:04:33 AM): This is so fucking weird.
Canera411 (6:04:39 AM): I think I'm freaking out man.
Canera411 (6:04:47 AM): Not just with the time, either.
Canera411 (6:04:50 AM): O_O
Canera411 (6:05:04 AM): I could've sworn I heard TWO buses pass my house earlier.
Canera411 (6:05:20 AM): Which is what is supposed to happen.
Borglesplotch (6:05:26 AM): that means the changed something in the matrix
Canera411 (6:05:27 AM): However, another bus just passed my house.
Canera411 (6:05:48 AM): The one I'm supposed to get on.
Canera411 (6:06:16 AM): God.
Canera411 (6:06:23 AM): I'm losin' it.
Canera411 (6:06:35 AM): I wonder if this has somethin' to do with my illness?
Borglesplotch (6:06:50 AM): what is your illness
Canera411 (6:06:59 AM): Something to do with my head.
Borglesplotch (6:07:24 AM): well big trucks can be misconstrued as busses
Borglesplotch (6:07:31 AM): specially when sleep deprived
Borglesplotch (6:07:36 AM): I wouldnt fret
Borglesplotch (6:07:54 AM): the sleep madness has done weirder things to me before
Canera411 (6:13:30 AM): Okay, okay, you might be right.
Canera411 (6:13:51 AM): While you were talking to me, I had a panic attack and called my dad.
Canera411 (6:14:27 AM): I left the computer, so I didn't see what you said.
Canera411 (6:14:40 AM): It's probably just the sleep madness.
Canera411 (6:15:21 AM): Man, Tim, you have no idea how close I was to a mental meltdown. Honest to god, I thought I was going crazy. I'm still spasming.
Borglesplotch (6:15:50 AM): madness isnt so bad once you get used to it
Canera411 (7:16:46 AM): Okay, now I'm living at normal time.
Canera411 (7:16:52 AM): I feel nauseous now.
Canera411 (7:18:02 AM): I think the weird time occurence + insomnia + truck I thought was a bus = me completely unraveled.
Canera411 (7:18:15 AM): I'm better now.
Borglesplotch (7:18:18 AM): oh good
Canera411 (7:18:26 AM): Yeah.
Canera411 (7:19:37 AM): That still doesn't explain the weird bedroom door thing opening when it wasn't supposed. I thought it was my dad, but he came to my room five minutes later after I shut it.
Canera411 (7:19:51 AM): *sigh* I think this is a sign that I need to lay down.
Canera411 (7:19:52 AM): xD
Borglesplotch (7:20:29 AM): really
Borglesplotch (7:20:39 AM): just lie down and relax dood
Borglesplotch (7:20:44 AM): get some sleep
Canera411 (7:21:48 AM): I THINK IF I MASTURBATED EARLIER, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED/
Canera411 (7:21:49 AM): D=
Borglesplotch (7:22:16 AM): OH NOES
Canera411 (7:22:18 AM): xD *snort*
Borglesplotch (7:22:39 AM): QUICK GET THIS MAN SOME PORN STAT
Canera411 (7:22:44 AM): XD!
Canera411 (7:22:52 AM): Ahahahaaaaa.
Borglesplotch (7:24:01 AM): If mastubation cured illness there would be a masturbation wing in the hostpital with sexy nurses and fiberoptic internet connection.
Borglesplotch (7:24:06 AM): and it would be good
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."


![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)