Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
List your favourite DBZ Themes. Here's my top 10 in order.
1. Dragon Theme
2. Gotenks is Born
3. Vegeta - Hell Bells
4. Super Buu Theme
5. The Ginyu Force Theme
6. The Lookout Theme
7. Babidi Theme
8. Vegeta knows his son
9. Prince of Saiyans
10. Perfect Cell Theme
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
How do you know the name of the songs?
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Let's just say I'm a fan of Bruce Faulconer.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Perfect Cell. Its the only one I know the name to. D=
Well its the only one I know the name to because I liked it the most I guess.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
1. SSJ2 Teen Gohan's theme.
2. Majin Buu
3. Kid Buu
4. Mystic Gohan
5. SSJ3 Goku
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
1. Rock the Dragon
2. Perfect Cell Theme
3. SSJ2 Kid Gohan Theme
4. Vegeta Theme
5. Don't know the name of it, but when there's a huge attack happening (eg. when Gohan's about to finish Cell off with his Kamehameha wave)
Posts: 45
Threads: 52
Joined: Feb 2006
Orion Wrote:5. Don't know the name of it, but when there's a huge attack happening (eg. when Gohan's about to finish Cell off with his Kamehameha wave)
Ginyu Transformation.
That one is my favorite, followed by the Kid Buu and Perfect Cell themes.
![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
buu themes ftw.
I like all the themes, really, but the Buu ones stuck out the most as unique for me. And the Vegeta ones during that saga.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Kirano Wrote:Let's just say I'm a fan of Bruce Faulconer.
Do you have a site where you can get these?
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
You should hit me up on AIM sometimes, Orion. <.<
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Orion Wrote:Do you have a site where you can get these?
Try limewire.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Try Laurawire. =P Vol I-v + buu saga. woot.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Violet Wrote:You should hit me up on AIM sometimes, Orion. <.<
I don't really use AIM anymore. If I IM it's on MSN. =(
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Oh, ok, no problem then.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 20
Threads: 100
Joined: Aug 2004
Vegeta theme, hands down. The moments when that song was on were probably some of the most memorable ones from DBZ.