04-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Humans are smarter. I saw one do astrophysics. It was intense.
Don't recommend them as a pet though.
Don't recommend them as a pet though.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
|
New addition to my family
|
|
04-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Humans are smarter. I saw one do astrophysics. It was intense.
Don't recommend them as a pet though. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
04-18-2008, 04:44 AM
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
04-18-2008, 04:46 AM
Do you realize the years of study in the magical arts it takes to learn lightning bolt? Fuck with that many castings he has to have fucking 18 int at least.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
04-18-2008, 05:46 AM
I'm depressed that things like LARP exists.
I hate everything. Rodents included. And you guys. =( "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
04-18-2008, 06:29 AM
Kirano Wrote:Mice are more intelligent, thus why Scientists use them for lab experiments instead of rats. Plus, nobody likes a rat. Treacherous bastards! I hate moles to. I hate to break your personal bubble, there, Nate Dawg, but uh, mice are used because their genetic makeup enables them to have similar reactions to disease and such as humans, thus why they are studied. ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
04-18-2008, 06:36 AM
Bra Wrote:I'm depressed that things like LARP exists. I'm not. They're great pick me ups on days when you think "is anyone a bigger loser than me?" And then you see that, and you can say "yes, yes there are." =D
04-18-2008, 07:08 AM
Android-18 Wrote:They aren't smarter, look it up. I'm lazy. Show me where it says rat's are smarter.
04-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Sazuaa Wrote:People have pet rats? Since when?You nuts. Kirano Wrote:A baby mouse would obviously look cuter. They're more awesome plus more intelligent.You nuts. Rats are probably my favourite 'small' animal. They don't burrow or have fluffy tails like gerbils, but the smartness makes up for it. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
04-18-2008, 02:25 PM
They're hideous. I can't stand rats.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes. Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down* Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you? UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
04-18-2008, 03:12 PM
http://www.ehow.com/how_2141591_tell-dif...e-rat.html
Quote:A rat is generally smarter than a mouse. For instance, if there is a new food source in their area of transit, they may force an older weaker rat to eat it and then watch to see if he dies or not in case the food is no good or contains poison. If that rat dies, they will urinate on it and avoid it. You have probably heard that you may only catch rats once on a snap trap and then you have to try something else. With mice this is not the case, they will come back to the same trap over and again. One example. Just look up on google. ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
04-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Kirano Wrote:rat's are smarter. Fatality!!! ------ Rats are better as a pet, imo. If it escapes without you noticing, since they're bigger there's less of a chance you'll accidently step on it. Imagine stepping on your pet. That would suck. Edit: Rats are also cooler just because I got to play with one in Anatomy last year. ![]() ^Props to Aero^
04-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Sazuaa Wrote:I once saw a cat solve a cubix puzzle. Cubix puzzle? I ment to say, rubix cube. I fail at telling jokes.
04-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Nice try Mowgli.
04-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Quote:For instance, if there is a new food source in their area of transit, they may force an older weaker rat to eat it and then watch to see if he dies or not in case the food is no good or contains poison. If that rat dies, they will urinate on it and avoid it. That is not being smart. That is being a bastard.
04-20-2008, 02:52 AM
XD
04-20-2008, 03:16 AM
Sinners make the best Saints
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|