Posts: 0
Threads: 58
Joined: Apr 2007
Valve is having a free TF2 giveaway this weekend. All you need is a Steam account (free) and you can download a temporary full version of TF2, with all the new updates about medic weapons and Gold Rush map/gametype
The download is about 7-8 gigs, but I'm downloading at .5mb/sec so as long as you have the space it's a pretty fast transfer.
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
Also if you guys don't feel like earning the medical achievements to play the medic at full potential, hit me up in PM and I'll tell you how to unlock the achievements through console. It's all legit, no hacks, no 3rd party programs. Just commands you enter in console.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Seeing as I only have my 7 year old computer working at the moment I missed the update. So pissed. You have no idea.
Also as someone who frequently was a medic, I am curious. Medic overpopulation now?
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
wait, so it takes achievements now to play the classes better? I didn't even know about that O.o But I haven't played since launch.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 32
Threads: 35
Joined: Oct 2006
Reijin Wrote:wait, so it takes achievements now to play the classes better? I didn't even know about that O.o But I haven't played since launch.
Just Medic, the more achievements you unlock, the bigger upgrade you get on your weapon
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Reijin Wrote:wait, so it takes achievements now to play the classes better? I didn't even know about that O.o But I haven't played since launch.
It's a new thing. These ones don't seem so bad, but personally I've never been a fan of unlockable weapons in team FPS games. It just widens the gap between hardcore and casual players.
Everyone who's not played this game should get this. You especially, Heffers.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.