Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Theater
#1
Anyone else hear into theater? Any kind? I currently am playing Cinderella's Prince in Into the Woods and am auditioning for Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors. . .anyway. . .anyone else like it?

Oh, also here's a video of One Day More from my school's Les Mis. . .I played Enjolras (The one in the red vest that runs on with the gun). . .Ignore the lights coming on and off (we had the new girl running the lights that night) and the non synced audio. . .Anyway, C&C?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w84sKfeEBmY

(No, my mic didn't come on when it was supposed to. . .>.>)

EDIT: SWEET! Pulled one in.
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#2
What's theater?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
You adopted like 5 posts.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#4
zomg necro
Reply
#5
Tell those other fucks not to hog the stage next time. Could barely hear you over all that extra belting.

And I know I've seen that run-in before. Somewhere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nToPkBGYWpU
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
Ha! I used to be staff. I forget that sometimes.

To be relevant to the thread, no, I'm not much into theatre. Although I like Dream Theater.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#7
The band?

Petrucci is a fag.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#8
Ah Bojack... what would we do without you?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#9
That doesn't insult me, because I don't know who that is.

I've heard 'Train of Thought', and I thought it was a pretty good album.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#10
I have yet to hear anything by Dream Theatre. I'm just sassin' is all.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#11
Raditzu Wrote:Ah Bojack... what would we do without you?
Have no ::I quit OOC:: threads?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
You're one to talk. Didn't you quit acouple of months ago?
Reply
#13
You weren't there for those days.

The whole 'Burter v. Recoome' thing is very, very funny in retrospect.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#14
Link me.

EDIT: Just remembered all the old posts were destroyed. /fail
Reply
#15
Hellfighter 17 Wrote:You weren't there for those days.

The whole 'Burter v. Recoome' thing is very, very funny in retrospect.

QFT.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#16
I wish I could find your leaving thread.

It really was epic lulz.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
I've had a few. I still wonder sometimes what I'm doing here, I don't have much interest in reading or writing anymore.

I like how this thread was only about Talys for like 4 minutes.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#18
Bojack Wrote:I still wonder sometimes what I'm doing here, I don't have much interest in reading or writing anymore.

That's how I feel. I guess I just like the familiarity, or something...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)