Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/video_di...mea=275656
Again, another really good teaser, I'm sitting here shaking just waiting on Sept 22 to come, I have it off from work and I better know what day it is when it comes on. Tired of waiting >><<
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
07-18-2008, 06:58 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2008, 07:01 PM by Zangya.)
WHOAWHOAWHOASAYWHATNOW
First off: NATHAN AND NIKI WERE IN THE TRAILER. WTENTERENDOFACRONYMHERE
EDIT: Coolwhip ads ftl
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Sazuaa Wrote:Meh.
Get out of here you DEBBIE DOWNER! GRUMPY GUS!
Im really excited. Thats all.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
It just doesn't look that great. The whole, villians who had been locked away, breaking free and recking havok on the world, thing has potential. But I'm getting pretty bored of the characters, wish they would have killed acouple off last season, maybe they'll add some good ones.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
It really is lacking stereotypical characters with stereotypical powers. I'm sorry, schyzophrenia is NOT a superpower. =/
EDIT: Going off the catch ups ive seen/read. I only made it to episode 7, actually, and probably should just stfu.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Bojack Wrote:It really is lacking stereotypical characters with stereotypical powers. I'm sorry, schyzophrenia is NOT a superpower. =/
When Nikki takes over she gets super-human strength too, I believe. But yeah, she is one of the characters who I wouldn't mind seeing the back of. Hiro has become too powerful too now, IMO, so has Peter. If I were the creators, I would have made his power more like Rogues in X-Men, in that he could absorb other hero's powers, but only for a limited period of time.
At any rate, the third series will have to be pretty fucking great, to make up for the last series, and also win back some of the viewers who stopped watching.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Niki's powers aren't related to her schizophrenia. The condition was developed separately when she was younger, and she happens to have super strength on her own. But since her standard personality feels she's weak and submissive and a failure, she inadvertently limits herself.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
I bought the first series awhile ago and enjoyed it, though i can't seem to find the second series - though i read somewhere they only aired 11 out of 24 planned episodes because of the strike - that might be why they don't have it for sale on DVD. Anywhere know where i can find it?
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Peter's powers are very hard to write around. Methinks that we'll see some sort of massive drawback in the third season for his Empathy. Same with Hiro, because the only way to keep Hiro from wrecking the storyline is to keep him off on some lame subplot.
Edit: and llololol I knew incestuous love was coming.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Was that Claire in that last little snippet? 0.o
My guess is that Matt Parkman will become a villain. Like, go mad with power from his new making-people-go-do-stuff thing.
I think Niki's my least favorite character and has been since she was introduced. =/
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
08-16-2008, 04:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2008, 04:37 PM by Belle Hibiki.)
The actress (Niki's) just doesn't play 'crazy' very well. She overacts it way too much. Maybe that's the director's fault.
Yeah, that was Claire. My guess is she's dyed her hair darker to go into hiding... Again. I wouldn't have recognized her if she hadn't done the same thing in the Alternate Future that Hiro visited.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
She looks pretty good.
>.>
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Can't wait. Looks good. Not great but good. A little excited, whole 'Villains' concept seems good...not great but good.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
That was Future Claire again. They are doing more with the future characters this season.
I know some major spoilers involving things but I'm not going to spoil anything for you guys.
As far as villians go, I'm pretty sure of the present day cast, the people that will be villians will be Matt (as was shown in the first season's future timeline, I don't think it will be a power thing so much as a him believing in this goal over another thing), Mohinder (again), Nikki for obvious reasons, Nathan (seems like its been hinted at over the course of season 2), Angela, Sylar, and possibly Future Peter, as he was very angsty last time we saw him and seems to be able to go vigilante.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|