07-27-2008, 06:16 AM
Soooo, my friend Kalyn has put together a blog about her experiences at the theater program I currently am attending...I figure that they could get rather interesting so I may as well post them here...Week one is over so the first video is up, and here it is...
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXIzMbDnXjs
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK2kc9OsIks
It is, of course, her blog, so the focus is mainly her group (group 2 out of 3 total) and herself...there is a little section about me at the end of part one though...Also, these are the first video's which mainly outline the program...later will be more interesting.
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXIzMbDnXjs
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK2kc9OsIks
It is, of course, her blog, so the focus is mainly her group (group 2 out of 3 total) and herself...there is a little section about me at the end of part one though...Also, these are the first video's which mainly outline the program...later will be more interesting.
ifth = I Find That Humorous


![[Image: WarakoSig.gif]](http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/BeefyKeithy/WarakoSig.gif)