03-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, on the Telepathy...I'll fix tht.
On the TPs, you can keep them since it was some fluke in the system.
On the TPs, you can keep them since it was some fluke in the system.
|
Mmmm maybe this is stupid..but.
|
|
03-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, on the Telepathy...I'll fix tht.
On the TPs, you can keep them since it was some fluke in the system.
03-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh. I think I know what it was.
Your character was in DA before you were here and he earned those. I'll let you keep em since it was a staff mistake. Same thing happened with KC
03-20-2005, 09:13 PM
>_> damn it...
I was rushed ...it's hard to remember who left and who stayed.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-24-2005, 10:23 AM
I too got 30 TPs. Whiel I understand that for the prize in DA, I think its a mistake this time.
EDIT: ergh nevermind. I think I havent trained last week ![]() Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|