Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upgrading Moves
#1
If I understand what you're saying, people are already doing this. They're just making it a separate move.

Case in point: http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...=8457&sid=

Android 20 has Nova, Supernova, and Ultranova. Supernova and Ultranova are pretty much upgrades of Nova.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#2
I might work on a different RPG, but the battles here are more freeform so it wouldnt work to well.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#3
Yes, and that would also involve changing the system which works perfectly fine right now. It would make moves more as techniques, which doesn't really seem right.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)