Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official CDBZ Logo
#21
This was sent to me by Furiza.

[Image: chubbslogocopy.jpg]
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#22
I assume that this will be just a logo and not a full fledged shirt design, so that we could put it in a corner of the shirt or on various merch and stuff? Here.

I can change the size and color for variation.

CDBZ
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#23
[Image: ithinkimgihtwin.jpg]

come on guys. you're not getting creative. this design is placed in lower left corner (if you're wearing the shirt). done in 5 minutes at 5 am.

pleasepleaseplease submit good shirts designs here. some of you guys can make awesome sigs but you can't make a shirt? jeeze
Reply
#24
[Image: cdbz.gif]

Just threw it togther with some new brushes.

Sorry if it breaches the number of colours.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#25
Well, here are two to choose from. They both go on the left front breast of the shirt.

[Image: front2.gif]


and


[Image: front.gif]
Reply
#26
[Image: cdbztshirt.png]
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#27
TEMP BAN FOR THE NEXT NON ENTRY/NON STAFF POST IN THIS THREAD.

There is a thread for comments, USE IT.
Reply
#28
Front:
[Image: untitled.jpg]
Back:
[Image: untitled2.jpg]

Eh? =/ I know there isn't much to 'em, but I don't see why there should be. *shrug*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#29
[Image: tshirt.jpg]

---

[Image: tshirt2t.jpg]

questions/comments/feedback? i can pretty much do this all day. shirts are easy.
Reply
#30
sorry for dbl post.

here's the shirt template i used. invert it for a black shirt.
Reply
#31
I totally missed the shirt design posts. I like the second black design best.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)