10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm going to allow Raditzu to continue working with you on this matter, as he already knows of your situation.
|
From T to T
|
|
10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm going to allow Raditzu to continue working with you on this matter, as he already knows of your situation.
10-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin You lazy git! Tch... I'll get to doing the actual switch sometime in the remotely near future. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-27-2005, 11:02 AM
No, I can't make sure of that. The name needs to be a specific spelling for some of the ki formulas.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
10-27-2005, 12:46 PM
I think Raditzu was refering to the roster spelling, on the boards your name will be Turles I'm sure.
10-27-2005, 02:39 PM
No, we will make sure that he is not taken.
11-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Sheesh... I'm sorry that took so long.
Your training password was made the same as it was for Tien. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|