Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I was just talking to one of the staff members over AIM about this... Some of the new guys are starting with around 1900 zeni, but I started with 150 like you. Bizarre. Could be that we start with less because we get regeneration. ?(
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
no, give their names and I will reset their money o.O
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I put 1,500, because that's what it was before...did it change?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Pretty sure it's 150 zeni to start, I could be wrong though >.>
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I put 1,500
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
The people who have more than 1500 hundred probably started before yesterday and got double the zeni and it seems like they were given too much.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
It would be nice if I could get the same

Thanks.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Consider it done.
Anybody else who needs to be fixed post here. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
*sigh* You start with 1500 zeni and you get 150 a week plus another 50 for each 100 points of luck, and you start out with 150 luck, so that's 200 a week, they got their zeni twice, so that's 400 plus 15000 which equals 1900.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Oh my god... KB gets 1,900 zeni. Its been changed. And balance is once again restored.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."