Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Ok, yes, I understand that it is rather tall, but it still meets the requirements =P.
Please be kind, I was doing this out of boredom, my net was down all night.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Eh, the picture placement threw me off a bit. It's good aside from that.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I wanted her bum in the picture x3. It's a different approach from the norm.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I realized your logic, just don't like the placement. Personal opinion, is that throws it off.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Yes, yes I do. I'm gonna try and see if I can find a way to downsize it and like it too.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
*Double post*
How's this:
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
110% betterz
but i still dont' care for her ears going off the sig. distracting if yaa ask me.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Off as in onto the boarder?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
How's that? Or did you mean try to have all theears IN the sig?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
the way it is now is what i was talkin bout
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
What do you think of this one?
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
i lkiked the other image better.
less like pr0n.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
xD. This one kinda goes with my post though, which is why I made the pic.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Hot on both accounts.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Jesus... Your hot is getting sigger 8o *Tries not to look*
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
I like the newest version 500X better.
EDIT: It is honestly a really good looking, and I did feel that the other one just didn't fit together well. It did have this kinda "kiddie hentai" look to it, but basically it was just a bad choice of image for the overall intent of the banner. This image, however, fits that scheme perfectly.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Thank you.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."