Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gohan
#1
[Image: gohanpixel.gif]

Per request.

I'm not sure how well I like it. Black hair is a bitch.

Anyway, I might try an SSJ version at some point and see how well I like it.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#2
You'd better have of uploaded it, becuase I like it. Better then anything I can do, which is not a hell of alot >.>

Btw, maybe change the text to Gohan instead of FKC?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
hey, is there anyway you could shoot out a Piccolo version of that?
Reply
#4
KC: I'm not good enough to do those from scratch, so I gotta work with what's availible. I agree that the placement of his head is kinda funky.

Gohan: No. Uploading is a staff member's job.

Piccolo: I suppose I can try, though I'm not promissing anything. I think a Piccolo ava would require a lot more modification than I've ever tried before. I'll let you know if it looks like I won't be able to get anything done.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
Ok, so I took a shot at one of these things again, but for a diffrent forum...

Inital image:
[Image: evilryu.gif]

My result:
[Image: virgil.gif]

What ya think?

Note, I might make an attempt at this aswell Rad, depending weather or not you do some thing radically XTREME on me.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)