Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How am I? Sig version of rating
#1
Just like the RP disscussion thread, how am I 1-10? 5 being average.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
9-10

You rarely have a bad sig, and literally never have a horrible one
Reply
#3
Like BJ said.

9-10, rarely anything I dislike.

Me?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
9.99 no seriously a 9.50. I've seen some sigs and have enjoyed all of them. You know who i'd think you should try making a sig for? Burter Jr.

I've asked. I'm hoping she does it, but my need for a sig isn't immediate, so I'm in no rush
Reply
#5
BJ just finished his massive challenge, he's probably got enough sigs now to last years Big Grin I'm trying to come up with a rating, but failing miserably. I'm not too good at just making a generalised 'mark', I prefer to say what's good and bad about individual pieces.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
9 to 10 your a great artist, if only I could I could use photoshop =(.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)