02-28-2006, 12:27 AM
|
Dojo o' Light
|
|
03-01-2006, 02:13 AM
I didn't want to bump the fact that my training needs graded until Burter Junior was back in action (I assumed he still greenlights all the trainees for this thing, my apologizes if he no longer does and I waited this long for no reason <.<), so sorry for hijacking your thread Piccolo Daimoun...
Take you time though, Burter Junior, since I know you certainly have a lot on your plate as is, with roleplaying in the BAS tournament and all. Thanks in advance, dude. Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
03-05-2006, 01:03 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun Uhh...double please?
03-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Just thought I'd bump so this doesn't vanish into the darkness that is the region beyond the front page =D. Sorry if anyone's annoyed by me bumping this...I'm just anxious to see whether or not I did enough to become a member of the Dojo (and I think that PD's about to go MIA because he's waiting on this to be updated).
Thanks for your time. Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
03-08-2006, 06:30 PM
I'll talk to BJ and see if he can do it since Dojo of Light was his creation.
03-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Well, BJ are you still doing the Dojo?
Edit: Sorry for pestering you so much, but I'm curious as to see if I've done enough or not. Editedit: And I just went MIA.
03-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Sorry PD I'll read your stuff and talk to Rad or Rei about it tonight.
03-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Thank you very much.
03-12-2006, 03:04 AM
Okay, I'm this close to inactive, so I think I'll just ask someone in my alliance to spring me out.
Thanks anyway guys, and sorry once more for being so relentless before.
03-12-2006, 04:03 AM
Just relax, I'm grading it now....all I need is an admin approval on your rewards and you'll be set.
03-12-2006, 04:21 AM
I'm sorry, I'm just anxious about being inactive.
03-12-2006, 04:22 AM
Your character will not be given away duo to staff taking time to make a grading PD =P relax my friend, I have a reward in mind but Rad wanted to clear it first.
03-12-2006, 08:09 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun If you're still marked inactive by the time training points are given out, they will be added to your roster manually. You won't be penalized because it took this long any more than you already have. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
03-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Would I happen to get last week's training?
03-13-2006, 07:59 PM
yeah.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)