Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big Ass Spar Discussion
#41
People get knocked out in fights and can wake up. My goodness
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#42
you are correct Tapkar

HF: XD
Reply
#43
Im also writing but its just going to involve myself and Shu so it should be fine.
Reply
#44
Cool beans.
Reply
#45
/doulbe post


Shu its up. I didn't do what we talked about becuase I couldn't see how it fit in. Just do it in your RP and then we can go kick some ass...mwuahaha, or something.
Reply
#46
lol...ok.
Reply
#47
take your time, no need to rush.
Reply
#48
just a heads up, something is going to change the spar a bit, but it'll all be explained in my post when it happens, so don't freak out...
Reply
#49
Why? They read over the posts and give points out that way. The order in which you get out has nothing to do with the total of TP you get from the spar.
Reply
#50
It would seem that my character change isn't going to happen, so feel free to rp beating on me or something...lol
Reply
#51
Well, don't know if this spar is still going or not, but I'll post next.
Reply
#52
who's left to post? If it's over, then it's over, no if/ands/or buts about it, rules are rules...just go to the voting, it's cool with me, if I'm eliminated, then so be it.
Reply
#53
well, give me about an hour or so, my post is going to change the course of the spar.
Reply
#54
*Post is up*

For clarification:

You can hurt me and blah blah, this was all about the surprise in power upgrade, yes, I?m at my max ki as of right now, but the way I want it is that you guys can still find a way to hurt me and knock me back down to normal ki, but don?t do it in one post, work together or something.

And yeah, Olibu, I thought that same thing, so I involved Shu and Murasaki at the end of my post.
Reply
#55
yes
Reply
#56
As soon as Shu gets unlazy we should be jumpping back in the group. If he doesnt post by tonight I will get one up.
Reply
#57
Well, in anycase, let's get this thing moving again...I have only 10 days, then I'm no longer going to be around.. >.>
Reply
#58
I am with drawing from this to work on my Guild stuff. Just have me fly off into the distance.
Reply
#59
Quote:Originally posted by Kilah
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
I am with drawing from this to work on my Guild stuff. Just have me fly off into the distance.

Funny, I always pictured Murasaki as a "jump into the air and vanish" kinda guy.

Then have me do that...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)