Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bujin's Shop
#1
*Runs to be first in line*

Can you make a Cargo sig . . .

I need one

You can use a Dende or Cargo pic . . . just as long as I can tell who it is . . .

no other requirements . . . wow me . . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#2
Try yer hand at a Silver sig, please. In the way of pic's, use Ichigo from Bleach.
http://www.bleachportal.net/gallery/ ; that site has a whole lotta pics.

Text1: Silver
Text2: The Real Sasquatch
Text2: Can be small, but FD somewhere in there
Colors: Your choice
Desired size: 400width; 150 length, but its ultimatly up to you
Theme: Anger or confusion or mental conflict
Reply
#3
Quote:Anything you can do using Kenshin Himura...if you want. Please.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#4
Text: Link
Text2: Kaioken to the End
Image: Pics preferably from the new game, Twilight Princess, but I'm not that picky.
Theme: Here's the tricky thing...I need Navi in it, and I need Link to look like he's using Kaioken.

If you can do this, cause I know it's tricky, I'll give ya some Zeni.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Puar, I am surprised at how hard good Kenshin pics are too find.

Tell me about it.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Puar
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Puar, I am surprised at how hard good Kenshin pics are too find.

Tell me about it.

http://www.animegalleries.net/album/191

There's some good ones in there I think.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#7
Thanks Bujin . . . I like it a lot . . .

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#8
Here's a request for ya, feel free to get to it when you have some time.

Text1: Seventeen
Text2: CU or Civil Unrest (I'd prefer just the abbrievation, that way it can be placed someplace where it won't be overly noticeable, but if you can include the whole name and have it still look good, by all means please do)
Images: Doesn't matter, but I'd be a nice touch if you could make Seventeen's eyes the blue shade they are in my current sig.
Et Cetera: I like lighter shades of blue a lot *wink wink*
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#9
Hey, I would love to see you try one for me.

Text: Android 13 and XTC
Optional text: Tonka Toy
Reply
#10
Colors: Something demonic, with lava and all that shit
Text1: Kirano
Text2: Big-Bang Buster!!!
Text3: Spice Bros (I'd prefer SB, but whatever you want, if you can make it good)
Text4: Cuddly little Psyco
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#11
Name: Johnny Storm
Text1: Don't mess with fire!
Pic's: Preferable the pic's of the actor from the movie?
Theme: some thing hawt.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#12
^_^

Thankee kindly Bujin.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#13
NIX me from the list. Sorry B.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)