Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig request
#1
Can somebody make me a sig with this picture :

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/willis/276/id45.htm

Text: Toma

Colors: Dark preferably, and maybe some gold on the sides. The rest is up to you.


Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#2
This is gonna suck so bad, but I'll do it.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
This is gonna suck so bad, but I'll do it.

Can't wait Big Grin

PS. I deactivated the sig I've been using for about three times now, and it keeps popping up -.-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#4
Did you just erase it, or did you remember to save changes afterwards?
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#5
It was my net, it kept showing me the same page. Meaning. I pushed save changes. The sig was still in that box above, but the text was gone. I had to do a refresh to change it. It's just weird net from my LAN's provider.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#6
Wow. I actually like that. A lot. And that's not even sarcasm.

The lighting is good...and what's the tools you used on the actual Toma image itself? Some kind of blur..
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#7
Liek OMG!1!!!1 *Totally uses*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#8
I'll make you one, so hold up.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#9
I'll consider anyone Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#10
Here:


[Image: chubbstomasig.jpg]



Let's see someone do better.


Tongue
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#11
It's good overall, but the biggest (maybe only) problem is that font. It doesn't fit the theme...at all. If you could change it, it'd be a looooot cooler. Could you? Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#12
I'll do it later, I am really pissed at the moment.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I'll do it later, I am really pissed at the moment.

Oh okay. I may try something I learned in a tutorial once you do that. Wink You'll see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)