Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature Request
#1
Can someone make me a Nightmare/Seigfried siggy using these images. I might donate if it is the shiz. Basically, I want a sig with an image of Seigfried or Nightmare with Seigfried in the upper left, and Nightmare in the lower right with a division line in the middle, with the left BG white light that 18 does so good, and the right BG to symbolize evil. If you cannot do this, then please, just do the two names, and if only one pic, a picture of Seigfried.





Seigfried



[Image: Sieg1280_new_small.jpg]

[Image: Soul_Calibur_Siegfried.jpeg]


Nightmare



[Image: SC3NightmareProfile.jpg]


[Image: Nightmare.jpg]


[Image: Soul_Calibur_2_Siegfried.jpeg]





Please and thank you. This is a hard request, so the Zeni donation might be high.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#2
That's pretty awesome.
Reply
#3
It's 222kb though.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#4
It's pretty awesome, I wish I knew how to do the transparent bit there.

And I was wondering why the page took forever to load. >.>
Reply
#5
Alright, why can't I view the gray top half? I know it's supposed to be awesome.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#6
You're using internet explorer. Use firefox and you'll see.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
It's 222kb though.
So? Unless they are using it here amd it is that big, just comment on how good it looks.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
You're using internet explorer. Use firefox and you'll see.


I don't have FF and I'm not allowed to install it. ;(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Really? Can you see the top backround is transparent?

Meaning the grey part.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
It's pretty awesome, I wish I knew how to do the transparent bit there.

FYI there is a guide in the resources list...a tutorial. Use the Save for Web button.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply
#11
Thanks KC. It looks like an alliance siggy. Maybe you should make smaller siggies like that for FD.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)