06-19-2006, 05:39 PM
If we ever have a Launch, she could use this:
![[Image: launchsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/launchsig.jpg)
Can I get C & C on this sig plz. . .
![[Image: launchsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/launchsig.jpg)
Can I get C & C on this sig plz. . .
|
C & C por favor
|
|
06-19-2006, 05:39 PM
If we ever have a Launch, she could use this:
![]() Can I get C & C on this sig plz. . .
06-19-2006, 06:12 PM
I like the Back-ground most.
Oh yeah, I think it was Lunch, not Launch. But I don't even know the saga she was in, so whatever. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
06-19-2006, 06:17 PM
She was from Dragonball, Toma. Might have appeared in the earlier DBZs too. It was translated Launch, though it might've been different in the original. Anyway, on to the critique: It's a good sig, but you might've done better to show both sides of her in it. Like naughty and nice.
06-20-2006, 11:02 PM
It definitely went down with a second picture.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
06-20-2006, 11:12 PM
I don't like the 2nd one because Launch doesn't blend in, when Hasky did.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
06-21-2006, 12:59 AM
The second one looks kinda thrown together, I like the first one much more.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|