Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Character Switch
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Gohan is also way up there. No real reason. I've just always been a huge Gohan fan. The scenes with Mystic Gohan are probably my favorite in the whole series.

I'll swap ya! =o
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#22
I'd probably go with either Videl, Pan or Launch. Pan and Launch are my old characters I used to play at other RPGs, and got into them real good. IDK though. I have become extremely attached to Violet. I molded her to my specifications, so in actuality, she is basically a custom character to me. When I started, there wasn't really much history there or much known about her, and borrowing from non Anime ideas, I think I've created a monster, lol. I wouldn't switch though. I love Vi too much. ^^

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#23
Furiza or Bra, the only other characters I've ever roleplayed as for extended periods of time. Either those two or some kind of Buu (probably the gray one, because he's so radically different than the others), because I could have fun with all their racial powers and stuff.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#24
Raditzu, no questions asked. I have a history with that character and I believe my writing is at its best when I am him.
Reply
#25
Another good character for rping is Hercule . . . his personality is classic and it be kickass to play as him.

or Mr. Popo . . .
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
or Mr. Popo . . .

He would be awsome to RP as. Mr. Popo is amazing
Reply
#27
Koola. I don't know why, there's something about him that I really like roleplaying. I was him for a short while back on Assassins, and since then I've really wanted to roleplay him somewhere else. If only there was another decent and active DBZ RPG somewhere. ;_;
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Koola. I don't know why, there's something about him that I really like roleplaying. I was him for a short while back on Assassins, and since then I've really wanted to roleplay him somewhere else. If only there was another decent and active DBZ RPG somewhere. ;_;

Isn't Koola open here, yet? Or has he still got a few more days or something? ... Come to think of it, I should probably post soon.

Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
I'd never let Goku go again, he's like superman, you can't have other people sullying such an iconic super hero.

Thou you waste him? =x

Better to waste him than let him someone turn him into a genius like supervillian, or some twisted angsty character. \(^_^)/

Does this create a better world, though, or simply one less interesting?
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#29
Gohan...becuase I have a cool storyline for him. And Trunks I know another RPG where Koola is inactive =o
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
Does this create a better world, though, or simply one less interesting?

Better world! \(^-^)/
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#31
Trunks.

Since my own little proboards sites I have been loving the whole scene given to Trunks. When I was younger the most recent of my grandfathers to die I knew only for a few years before he passed away, he was the silent type and never really talked to me making me feel almost like he was ashamed of me or something. Trunks never knew his father until finally meeting him through the time machine bit. All the time Trunks spent with Vegeta he's trying to impress or make him recognize his exsistance... With me, I can't help but wonder if the chocies in life I've made was ones that would make my grandfather proud of me, if I turned out the way he would've liked me to.

That's the jist, pardon me for getting a little personal with the reason.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)