07-08-2006, 05:54 AM
Could someone take the time to give me some C&C on my latest quest please?
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...19343&sid=
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...19343&sid=
|
Nightwalker
|
|
07-08-2006, 05:54 AM
Could someone take the time to give me some C&C on my latest quest please?
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...19343&sid=
07-12-2006, 10:16 AM
I will get to it within the next 24 hours.
EDIT: Make that a little longer... [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
07-18-2006, 06:15 AM
Sorry about the wait.
Quote:Originally written by TrunksWhile supremity is a word, I mentally replace it with "supremacy." Haha. Trunks is an Aussie. That's awesome. You don't fail to live up to my expectations. You've always been a great writer, and all of your scenery is described very well. I could get a clear picture of the city you were in, and using words like "evaporated" instead of "vanished" for teleportation is creative. Titan's encounter with the "Nightwalker" was also very elaborate and unexpected. The outline of the quest left the Nightwalker's identity vague, so I was pretty into it, and then at the very last second you pull the sheets out. Titan himself is pretty fleshed out: a cowardly opportunistic bigmouth. Quote:Originally written by TrunksXD XD XD XD I was rooting for him to get eaten. Oh man was I. But that would have completely removed his purpose as Trunks's foil, and we couldn't have that lack of buffoonery until just the right moment. Quote:Originally written by TrunksTemporary confusion. At first I thought that Trunks had reverted to his normal state, but then the second pronoun contradicted that. Didn't like it, but it's almost trivial. I also didn't much like your phrase "impaled sword." Something like "embedded" would have been better. But meh. I was intrigued as to Trunks's "pre-cognition," which was a nice addition. Your story has twists and turns, conflict, and humor. Perfect blend. Bravo. I look forward to the conclusion. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
07-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Thank you very much Bardock. I thought I was beginning to get stale, but at least in your opinion I'm doing well. =D
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|