08-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Zarbon
Bujin
Garlic Jr
Puar
Violet
w00t. Challenge up tommorrow.
Bujin
Garlic Jr
Puar
Violet
w00t. Challenge up tommorrow.
|
Workshop Challenge 1 - Final Five
|
|
08-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Zarbon
Bujin Garlic Jr Puar Violet w00t. Challenge up tommorrow.
08-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Alright guys. Do a banner in the theme of a disney movie. Preferably an old one like Alladin or Cinderella or something. If you wanna be funny, that's fine, but I'm looking for some serious banners.
Best banner maker will put up two people in a face-off. 48 hours
08-11-2006, 02:47 AM
If we've made some modifications to our banner after we have sent it(I.E. I missed something and just added it on), can we resubmit the newer one?
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
08-12-2006, 02:41 AM
I'll do it tomorrow night...had a long day.
EDIT: Shit, unless it's due tonight. "Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
08-12-2006, 02:49 AM
It was due an hour ago. >.>;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
08-12-2006, 02:54 AM
<.<
Oops. "Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
08-12-2006, 03:47 AM
I got one. =/
08-12-2006, 07:34 PM
GARLIC JR
![]() 10/10 Garlic wins. Make your decision of who is facing off.
08-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Uh, where are the other entries? O.o;
@GJ: Alladin, not Aladdin. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
08-12-2006, 07:52 PM
No, it is 'Aladdin.'
Great job on the people and the foreground, GJ.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
08-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Toma What other entries? =p
08-12-2006, 07:57 PM
oi shit. I almost totally forgot about this. =x Freakin browser setting everything to read. >.<
Anyhoo, I really like that banner, GJ. I don't think I could have done better, as it beats the crap out of anything i've ever done in paint. Good job. You deserve the win. ^_^ ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
08-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Danke HF and Vi.
How about Puar and Violet. They are the only ones who even posted here. ![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
08-13-2006, 02:12 AM
Rock on. Challenge, BJ?
"Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
08-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17 I was mislead >=o Quote:ke Alladin or [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
08-14-2006, 10:58 PM
All this inactivity is making Fred Fred... well... look at him...
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
08-14-2006, 11:30 PM
BJ, we need a challenge!
"Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|