10-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Safe Passage on Vegeta-sei!
I would love if a staffy updated it.
I would love if a staffy updated it.
|
My Questie
|
|
10-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Safe Passage on Vegeta-sei!
I would love if a staffy updated it.
10-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Approved. Like I said, don't skim out on content because of a specific post number. Another staffer will have to get to updating your stats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do Don't worry, I'll be fine I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
10-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BardockThank you very much <3 It's just... I kind of put everything I had out on the table, and then it wasn't enough... So I couldn't think of anything else.
10-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Very sorry for double post... but since I did the questie. I should get my rewards right? -hides in fear-
10-06-2006, 11:49 PM
Yea, I'll do it. Sorry.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|