Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ummm
#1
Is it me, or did my character disappear off of Roster/Training, and beside my posts to the left?
Reply
#2
You might have been deactivated on accident, or someone is changing something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
Ohh, hopefully someone is changing something.


Being deactivated would suck. >.<
Reply
#4
It won't permanently affect anything. The worst that could happen is you miss your Sunday TPs, in which case they could be manually added anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#5
I accidently set it to "No" when I updated you.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Ahh alright, everything is back now, but I seem to have lost the TPs and Money I received for the quest I did. >.<

My stats seem to be back at the starting point of 240 across the board and missing the zeni reward as well. >.<


Any chance this could be corrected?

Pretty Please?
Reply
#7
...

Staff, there is staff notes for a reason, use them.

Sorry Cell Jr. I assumed that was a mistake when your roster was made, where is that quest? The staff member that added the TP and Zeni didn't say anything in your sheet.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
My bad. I'll add them.
Reply
#9
I already did <3.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#10
Then stop complaining.
Reply
#11
I'm not, sheesh.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)