10-08-2006, 10:44 PM
I was wondering if it was alright if I start the quest, "Diplomacy"
I should of asked but I just jumped right into it thinking it was alright but I have received some questions about if I was allowed or not.
Basically Android-14 started it as you can see here.
However he didn't pass at the end and never attempted to retry the quest and now he is in Heaven, not even on Earth, so I assumed that it was open for the taking.
I just want to double check with the staff to see if I'm allowed to continue the quest.
Thanks for your time.
I should of asked but I just jumped right into it thinking it was alright but I have received some questions about if I was allowed or not.
Basically Android-14 started it as you can see here.
However he didn't pass at the end and never attempted to retry the quest and now he is in Heaven, not even on Earth, so I assumed that it was open for the taking.
I just want to double check with the staff to see if I'm allowed to continue the quest.
Thanks for your time.


![[Image: 2hevvaq.png]](http://i48.tinypic.com/2hevvaq.png)
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)