Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Yeah, any sort of delay won't actually affect the rewads you get.
I need to sit down and look through a couple of things before deciding what I'm going to do with rewards, but, like Bra said, I'm seriously considering trying something new with them.
If I go with it, I think you'll all be pretty happy. If I don't... oh well.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'd rather wait and get the rewards based on the new system. I can't speak for everyone, though.
dnt 4get teh fite psots =o
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I'd rather wait and get the rewards based on the new system. I can't speak for everyone, though. 
dnt 4get teh fite psots =o
I'd like to know wtf the new system is.
I -know- I've seen it, and I know I've commented on it, but I forget it entirely.
Posts: 29
Threads: 34
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
dnt 4get teh fite psots =o
Even though I died miserably and all. *Patient btw*
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
I'd like to know wtf the new system is.
I -know- I've seen it, and I know I've commented on it, but I forget it entirely. 
That sounds like something I would say.
=O
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
I'd like to know wtf the new system is.
I -know- I've seen it, and I know I've commented on it, but I forget it entirely. 
That sounds like something I would say.
=O
You
know my memory is bad.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Rewards are finalized and yes, you guys are going to have to wait a bit.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Sorry I just saw this. I was in it as well, hope its not to late.
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Sorry, btw. I was going to help bra grade this stuff and move it along faster a couple weeks ago but life caught up and I simply haven't had the time.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Aqua
Sorry, btw. I was going to help bra grade this stuff and move it along faster a couple weeks ago but life caught up and I simply haven't had the time.
Not at all your fault.
Me > Life > Chubbs
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
so yeah, whaaaaats going on with this, eh?
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Locked. Just be quiet. It's coming, I promise
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Rewards are finalized and yes, you guys are going to have to wait a bit.
READING FTW!
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."