Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSP Recommendations
#1
I'm getting a PSP at last (the original slim & lite since they're now down in price and the 3rd edition doesn't seem worth the extra), likely ordering it tonight, and I wanna hear your game recommendations. The big ones I'm looking at are FF: Tactics and Crisis Core, God of War and MGS: Portable Tactics. Oh, and if there are any really good peripherals, tell me about those too.

Lastly, where should I start in hacking the everloving shit out of it?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
For a game that you can play anytime without investing too much into it, there's always Lumines.
Reply
#3
Lumines is awesome. Soooo awesome.

The FF: Tactics remake is awesome and definitely recommended. If you like tactics games, Dungeons and Dragons: Tactics and Yggdra Union are both a lot of fun.

I greatly enjoyed the Metal Gear Acid games, though they're definitely not the classic MGS experience.

Beyond that, I've also played a lot of the Sega Genesis Collection, Hot Shots Golf, and Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#4
In addition to those mentioned Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, the Disgaea port, and Locoroco all were fun.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#5
God of war is really short. I think I finished it in about 6 hours. Just a heads up. FF tactics is a must have. The GTA games are pretty good if you like that sort of thing. Can't really think of any other games to be honest.
Reply
#6
Is God of War just a direct PSP port of the PS2 game?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#7
No it's a whole new game.
Reply
#8
Resistance: Retribution.
Powerstone Collection is always fun.
I'll second Locoroco and Disgaea PSP.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#9
Pata Pon
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#10
Pon-pon-pata-pon!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#11
Tactics is a must, CC was alot of fun, GoW was a good time even though it was short, Resistance: Retribution is a game i'm looking to get soon. RIght now i'm borrowing my friend's copies of Star Ocean: First Departure and Second Evolution (he wants to buy last hope for 360 so he bought these two first i guess) and they're pretty enjoyable games. i think they're new right now so i'd wait for price to come down though.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#12
Picked up Daxter, FF:CC, GoW and R&C: Size Matters, for a combination of sweetness and cheapness. I'll keep the rest in mind for later, thanks for the recommendations.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#13
I 2nd Patapon.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)