Posts: 2
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2009
I noticed that next to my avi my combat ability is different then my roster.
When or how do I go about getting the two of them matched?
Does it matter?
What does this stand for on this site?
Is there a system for upping statistics with this or something?
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
11-04-2009, 08:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009, 08:19 PM by Vad.)
The one under your avi counts unspent XP. Your roster does not.
It's your CA, so it's essentially your characters Combat Ability (CA =P )
Everytime you RP you gain XP, which then ups your Avatar CA, you up your roster one by spending the XP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Use the Combat Ability next to your Avatar as a point of reference.
Combat Ability is just a way of gauging the overall strength of a character. It increases automatically as you post. You don't really do anything with it, though, it's just there for when you fight other people.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 2
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2009
So it is good to have a stash of it?
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
The higher your Combat Ability, the stronger your character is, overall.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 2
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2009
Kaden Wrote:The higher your Combat Ability, the stronger your character is, overall.
Alright, I guess I get it. I was just wonder once the xp was spent if it would drop and go away or something. Making me weaker.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Nankan Wrote:Alright, I guess I get it. I was just wonder once the xp was spent if it would drop and go away or something. Making me weaker.
Nope.