Posts: 0
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2010
06-30-2010, 01:53 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2010, 11:50 PM by Orsalis.)
I'd like some input on how you like the first two measly posts (or whatever else I've posted since then!).
Whatever you can say would be great! I'm trying to refine my writing style. I know my editing sucks.
EDIT:
Meteor's Landing
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
You should link to your thread/s.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
06-30-2010, 02:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2010, 02:15 AM by Orion.)
For a new member, I'm impressed by your expansive vocabulary. There were a few times in your posts where I needed to look up the meaning of the words, but that is a plus for me. I love discovering new words and that in itself will bring me back to your writing.
It's also very descriptive and fluid. It's a lot of fun to read, simply by the way you phrase things.
I hope to see more in the future.
EDIT: Oh you're Sigfried. Well don't I feel dumb.
Posts: 0
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2010
Hey, don't feel dumb. I didn't tell anyone! lol
I never got any feedback as Gozen or Sigfried either, so really it's all new to me anyways! XD
BTW: Just posted a new and shorter post. Important one too.