01-24-2006, 12:21 AM
I just got into the 2 million sexu. Tis good. :]
|
*jigsu*
|
|
01-24-2006, 12:21 AM
I just got into the 2 million sexu. Tis good. :]
01-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Toma Silly wabbit. Physical stats are for kids.
01-24-2006, 01:47 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin =D Intelligence: 800
01-24-2006, 01:57 AM
My Intelligence will be over 500 whenever I get around to Training. I think I've got three weeks saved up, and that 25 TP sexiness from FoF. That's 82 TPs right there. 500 Intelligence, easily pwning Reijin out of the Number Four slot. From there, I'll go more for physicals.
Regardless, it's pretty lame that I'm 28th for Base Ki, but 40th for Max Ki. I almost feel like selling out and getting a Battle Charger. Almost.
01-24-2006, 02:59 AM
Det: 967, kiddies. After I get my det to a good enough level, I'm going for int.
Max ki: 8th.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17 Whoo? Intelligence and Luck is where it's at, babeh.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|