Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So like I got my new computer today...
#1
And zomg it's so insanely sexy...

So I included a screen shot so you guys could be jealous!

[Image: Picture1.png]
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
I dig that browser. I don't dig the system's almost complete lack of gaming support.

Cool box, in any case.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#3
I still say you suck, goku, even though I got my shitbox fixed and tweaked. ^_^ it runs a bit better than it did... Nice though. *thumbs up*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#4
/steals

Mine >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
Okay I customized it a bit so heres a nice big resolution one, wakakaka



[Image: Picture%201.png]
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
That still looks hot.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
Man, thats hawt. I wouldnt buy it.. but its hawt. XD

[Image: issue235.jpg]

You had NO idea how much I laughed after this one. XD



Btw.. Hawk looks like Vegeta's big bro. =P
Reply
#8
WE GOT A HSCROLL DOWN! REPEAT, HSCROLL DOWN!
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#9
I will admit, Mac's have superior stability. I too look forward to the day when the ravaging technology of the PC begins to meet the peaceful kingdom that is Apple
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)