Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Whos bitch do I get to be?
as opposed to 'our dictators are fags'.
Then truth isn't awarded points?
*Runs*
GUARDS!
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Whos bitch do I get to be?
as opposed to 'our dictators are fags'.
Then truth isn't awarded points?
*Runs*
GUARDS!
I'm going to the dungeon with Goten and Gohan aren't I?
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
*Throws 16 in the dungeon*
Current Prisoners: That guy that pretended to be Daeg Waedos, Gohan, Goten, Android 16.
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
=)
Im not even gay..>.>
Though I want teh butt secks with Goten. =X
Buttsecks is strictly forbidden under Oppression Law 3495. Except during bank holidays, New Years, and when you're really, really drunk.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
*Rips off Buu's 'antenae' before being thrown into the dungeon*
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
*Runs a stick along the dungeon bars*
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
That guy that pretended to be Daeg Waedos, Gohan, Goten, Android 16
Dont worry you will be rescued by the E.T's soon.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD