02-03-2006, 09:54 PM
I just printed the sheet music Overworld Theme to Final Fantasy VI, known elsewhere as Terra's Theme.
This is one of the best day's of my life.
This is one of the best day's of my life.
|
Salute!
|
|
02-03-2006, 09:54 PM
I just printed the sheet music Overworld Theme to Final Fantasy VI, known elsewhere as Terra's Theme.
This is one of the best day's of my life.
02-03-2006, 11:35 PM
And you don't even announce that it was with my help you could print the last page correctly?
Ass =(
02-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Actually, it wasn't with your help at all. I went through Photoshop exactly as I said I would do. I was thanking you for the effort, not for the fact that whatever you said was actually what I did.
Regardless, that was the Balamb's Garden sheet music, found afterwards. Terra's Theme is more important.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|